Procedure for upgrade firmware
The official firmware supported by PrivateWave is 8.4.35 .
a. Open the Web User Interface of the snom and navigate to the Software Update page.
b. Copy and paste this URL:
into the Firmware field and press load
c. The phone reboots and may ask you to perform the update, click ‘Yes’.
Do not disconnect the power at anytime!
After that, the phone is upgraded to version 8.4.35.
Configuration of the Phone:
Open the Web User Interface of the SNOM
|Step 1||Step 2|
Navigate to the Setup/Identity1 page, login tab:
- Set Account, Authentication Username and password with the correct data that you have.
- Set Registrar with the IP Address (or DNS) of Server Sip.
- Set Outbound Proxy in this form : ‘sips:ip_of_the_srv(or dns):5061’
Goto in the Setup/Identity1 page, SIP tab:
- Set Support Broken registrar to ON.
- DTMF via SIP Info set to ON.
|Step 3||Step 4|
Goto in the Setup/Identity1 page, RTP tab:
- Set RTP Encryption to ON.
- Set SRTP Auth-tag to AES-32.
- Set RTP/SAVP to Mandatory.
- Set Packet Size to 20ms.
- Set Media Transport Offer to UDP.
Goto in the Certificates:
- Enable the server identity check in TLS connection by pushing the "TLS" button in "Unknown Certificates".
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
- Open the Web User Interface of the SNOM
- Navigate to the Setup/Identity1 page, login tab
| || || |
| || || || |