- INPUT (from the device to the server):
- HTTPS: TCP/443
- SIP over TLS: TCP/5061
- UDP/X-Y. Width of port range is configurable on server and depends on number of concurrent calls to be managed. 4 ports are used per each concurrent calls. Range set by default to 16000-17000, which grants 250 concurrent calls.
- UDP/1919: echo service to test test client network
- OUTPUT (from the server to the outside network):
- HTTPS: TCP/443: this is used to let your PrivateServer check the licence status for any of your customers. Plus the SMS feature for the automatic activation uses this protocol/port. You can restrain the connection to just one outside server: rendezvous.privatewave.com.
- Blackberry transport:
- DirectTCP transport must be enabled and available for blackberry SIMs. APN data (name, username, password) from mobile operator are required.
- BES The users may experience high delay in call setup if RIM network is overloaded
There is no support for Proxy Server (being HTTP or SOCKS), so PrivateGSM when operated within an Intranet must be able to communicate directly with the PrivateServer
We suggest to keep the following concept:
but the product is known to run smoothly on slower ones.
1.2.3 Required to enable features on the PrivateServer
The following configuration are m