The current release aims to improve the user's experience and to fix a bunch of bugs as well. Now the application runs smoother and is more stable.This release adds a new device amongst the supported ones: Samsung Galaxy Note II. It also improves the Nexus S support. A better call log management is introduced and some bug fixes are in, as well.
PrivateGSM - All editions - Version 11.2.3218
- [PGDR-562] - If a securecall is received during a GSM or SECURE call, the called device will show a missed call after voice hangup
- [PGDR-537] - PhoneSelector popup shows Multiple entries for the same phone number twicearen't shown anymore in the contact list.
- [PGDR-549] - Nexus S loses WiFi connectivity when put near the face.
- [PGDR-558] - Galaxy Note2 does not power-on screen when proximity sensors changes its status.
- [PGDR-567] - If the user select the favorites (or known) contact list in "Dial secure call" screen, then the same choice list is showed in when selecting "Invite others" screen.